I am absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity of exhibiting at the Mama Magic Baby Expo this year! Treatmesweetlie will be there to showcase and provide to you our range of trendy handmade braided pacifier clips, as well as launch our new line of handmade baby accessories. There will be limited stock available of our new line of accessories, so if you have or are expecting a little princess (hint hint!), be sure to come around early, as these items are an absolute must have!
I also have THREE sets of double tickets to the show on Friday, 30 October 2015, to GIVEAWAY (yay, I love giveaways!). This is going to be a really quick competition, as you only have ONE day to enter! So be quick, read all the information and enter enter enter!
I remember attending the Mama Magic Expo last year. I was a few weeks away from meeting my little princess (well now that I think about it, it was actually only 4 weeks before I gave birth). So with my big bump, sore feet and all, I dragged myself to the expo as I was promised by many that it would not disappoint. And everyone was 100% correct because the show was AMAZING!
Now apart from Barney performing on stage, this Baby Expo is known for having everything you will need for your little one, all under one roof. At first I did not believe it, until I saw it with my very own eyes…everything really was under one roof!
This in one exhibition that I recommend you do not miss, especially if you are expecting a baby or if you have a little one that is (undoubtedly!) fascinated with Barney!
Here is all you need to know about this years’ show:
- The show takes place between 9am and 6pm daily, between Friday 30 October 2015 and Sunday 1 November 2015 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Entry fee is R60 per adult, R50 per pensioner, and kids under the age of 12 enter free. Please however note that kids are limited to 2 per adult
- Tickets may be purchased at Computicket or at the entrance
- The Barney shows are FREE. Please however note that you HAVE to prebook your seat to the show via Computicket, as entrance and show tickets are separate
- Barney show times occur daily, at 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm
- Nappy changing rooms will be available
- Breastfeeding rooms will be available
And here is what you need to do to ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
- Follow my blog (remember this a two step process – first, follow my blog by clicking on the follow button on the side bar and entering your email address, and second, confirm your subscription by clicking on the link in the email sent to you) AND
- Follow me on Facebook OR Instagram OR Twitter
- Be sure to come back here and comment with the word ‘Done’ and let me know which of the steps above you followed.
- Here is the best part, you HAVE to let me know which one you did, because I will be selecting three winners -one from my blog, one from Facebook and one from Instagram.
- So enter enter enter, because you actually have three chances of winning!
- If you are already following me on my blog, and on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, all you need to do is simply comment with the word ‘Done’.
The competition closes on Thursday, 15 October at 12pm.
All my love
Competition terms and conditions:
- The prize will be awarded to the first correct entry drawn at random. Failure to follow all the steps will result in disqualification.
- Winners will be selected at random by me, and will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may unfortunately not be able to win more than once in this competition.
- This competition is open to South Africans only.